From print to digital, SUCHa has been designing for NW Children’s Theater & School for over 60 mainstage shows plus over 48 terms of its theater classes and camps. NWCT is one of the largest children’s theaters on the West Coast, and it is a multi-award-winner, year in and year out. SUCHa is honored to collaborate with this Portland gem, as it annually serves over 50,000 people of all ages. We are happy to say NWCT has benefited from all three of our brand design stages, Discover, Uplift and Support.
SUCHa’s brand design and support work also includes assistance in PR, communicating with local & national media as well as coordinating outdoor city installations to get the word out about NWCT’s Season of Plays, its school, fundraisers and other events. This is done through design for NWCT’s website, print and digital ads, posters, brochures, banners, wearables and much more.
Design Stage Highlights
- Logo Redesign Exploration
- Logo & Tagline Design
- Color Palette System
- Support Graphics (borders, background pattern)
- System for Wearables, Brochures, Posters, Ads, E-News, Social Media
- Website Design
- Lobby Displays
- Outdoor Banner Installations
- Promotional Items
- Brand Asset Design & Production
- Website Programming & Maintenance
- PR & Advertising Communication Assistance